Sunday 22 July 2012

In a Funk

Lately, I've lost all motivation for, well, everything. When I wake up in the morning, I'm overwhelmed by a wave of anxiety and fear. I just want to spend all day curled up on the couch. I want to restrict so badly. Maybe I will soon. I wish my sugar levels would hold up for more than a couple of short days restricting.

I'm trying to decide if I really want to lose more weight right now, or wait a little longer. I don't feel like my body's strong enough at the moment to hold up to more restricting and weight loss. It will happen, even just a few kilos, but I don't know whether it'll be in a week or a month or whenever. I guess it'll just happen when I get too frustrated with seeing my dietician and figuring out maintenance etc.. I'm hoping I can put my intake down just a little this week, even just to 900. Everything sorta revolves around how my dietician appointment/weigh in goes on Tuesday.

Sorry for the rambling. And sorry I've been so crappy at commenting lately (again) - I'm reading everyone's posts, but just haven't been feeling up to commenting when I'm spending most days curled up in a ball. Trying to get back to that <3

xxBella

5 comments:

  1. You should check out what Im doing. It is lower calories but gives you a ton of nutrition so you're not as weak and you have energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bella, I hope you feel better soon. As for the weight loss, if you don't feel like your body is up to it then maybe you should be sticking to the dietician's cals and see what happens? I hope it helps your metabolism get back on track, mine is starting to go crazy.
    Take care, whatever you decide :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of you sweet Bella x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't apologise for rambling at all. It was so nice to hear from you.
    I'm sorry you're having a bad time at the moment, I wish there was something I could do to sort out your blood sugar and give you more strength.
    Please take care and don't make yourself ill(er).
    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear about that, I wish I could help you.
    Maybe you should talk to your dietecitian about your feelings. Or maybe you should just have one day of restriction in the week, and keep the others high.
    I really want you to feel healthier.
    Take care xX

    ReplyDelete