Thursday 19 July 2012

Keeping it Even

What a busy few weeks. I'm trying to get some order back in my life right now. The dietician went pretty well. I gained a little bit, but that could even just be the difference between having breakfast this week, and not having it last week before I was weighed. So. Here's the plan for the next week. I'm aiming for 900 a day until Saturday, then 700-800 on Sunday-Monday. I ate a little extra on Tuesday to boost my average, so yeah, still gonna be averaging 950. I want to start training harder & longer, which is great. Started off yesterday with a nice, slow early run for an hour!

I really don't want my weight to go up more. So, if I gain this week, I'll be cutting back. It's not that big of a deal. I mean, I don't particularly want to eat as much as I am now - definitely not more. All I want is to eat just enough to survive, just enough to drop a little weight... But for now, I really need to work on having a more stable intake before I go changing the amount. I'm sure my body will react differently to having a stable intake, than it does to be zig-zagging, ya know? No idea what the change will be, but something has to be different. So that's my goal this week - to stay in an 800-900 range.

Do you guys eat the same amount everyday? Or switch it up a little? I'm just so used to eating like this to keep my sugar levels up, so it's pretty new to me to have the same intake every day. I used to all the time last year, but that was on 50 cals, not 900. I really want to eat the same amount each day, but I feel like I'm so used to panicking and overeating because my blood sugars are falling.

xxBella

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with keeping your intake the same. You're doing so well with everything, I know I say this on basically every post, but I'm so proud of you.
    And in answer to your question, no I don't normally eat the same everyday. I generally just try to avoid food for as long as possible then either eat when made to, or when binging. There doesn't seem to be an in between for me at the moment. I need to start planning my meals again. Sorry I'm rambling here.

    Glad to hear from you again, I hope you've had a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to eat the same amount everyday. I think it helps me out the most.

    ReplyDelete