Friday 6 July 2012

Sick and Tired (& intake)

Still feeling horribly sick today. I woke up in the middle of the night with a really painful stomach, and was throwing up before I knew it. Yay... So I had another day off running today. I feel so sick and tired all the time these past two weeks. My stomach settles for a little after I eat, usually, but 10-60 minutes later and it's upset again. I'm so tired and weak all the time, it's unbelievable. Who ever thought eating more would make me feel so run down?

I've been shoveling food in today, trying to get to my 950 average. I'd be at a 920 average right now, so I might have another snack before bed. Dunno. I want a lower day tomorrow, but I don't wanna have to stuff myself on Sunday & Monday. It's 'only' 100 calories more than last week, but it's so much. I can't do 950 every day, so I've been doing higher and lower days, and trying to get them to even out. If I'm still sick tomorrow (probably), I'm looking forward to resting on the couch most of the day. I just have no energy. I know that calories are energy, but it just doesn't seem to be working like that!

Breakfast: Vegemite seed toast, Cinnamon oats, Coffee (157)
Lunch: Seed toast with chicken, Coffee x2 (111)
Afternoon tea: Mini muffin, Coffee (192)
Dinner: Homemade beef & vegetable stew, Seed toast, Coke Zero (272)
Supper: FF choc-chip mini cookies, coffee (108)
Snacks: Nutella (146), Coffee x7 (16)

Total intake: 992 calories
Burnt doing housework: 322 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment