Monday 28 May 2012

All Dressed Up and No Place to Go

My friend cancelled on me - boo :(

So here I am, on my laptop, finding new blogs to read (half the blogs I follow don't post anymore - and I don't even follow that many :( ). If you get a comment from me randomly - hi! I'm just trying to make some new friends :) On the upside, I did my makeup today and tidied up my eyebrows and stuff, so I don't feel too shabby today. Sorry for the picture spam, everyone (anyone...?) - I just take lots of photos of me and food and everything!

xxBella

2 comments:

  1. you are gorgeous, so glad i found your blog. I'm from aus too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just want to say I admire you for being so determined. Omg. I wish I was as thin as you. I'm 5 foot 2.3 inches and weigh 99 lbs (bmi of 17.9). I am so fat.
    Anyway, your blog is my absolute thinspo! Lots of love sent your way <3 and I hope someday we can both be happy about how we look.

    ReplyDelete