- Supermarket diet pills (usually Xenadrine or Hydroxycut) - 4-6 a day
- Centrum multivitamins - once a day
- Caltrate calcium - once a day
- Dietary Iron - once a day
- Fish oil - once a day
- Swisse Hair, Skin & Nails - once a day
It was really hard for me to start taking these, and it's still hard every day, but I've been on them nearly a year. My ED wants me to be sick, and supplements slow the process. But I know I need to take better care of my health these days. When I got my recent blood tests back, I was told that it's a very good thing I take all these, and I'd be in a lot worse state if I didn't. My iron levels were barely normal, even though the concern had been over-supplementing. Obviously, I'm still very sick, and supplements won't do much without eating alongside, but they have helped. It's scary but validating at the same time to hear that I'm actively doing something good for my health - it definitely makes it worth the money and time.
What do you take, if anything?