Wednesday 29 August 2012

Agh. If its not obvious, I'm having a horrible battle between whether I should keep trying to maintain my weight or give in and start restricting again. I've made so much progress. I don't want to screw it up now. Three months ago, if I ate 1,000 calories I'd have to eat <200 for a week to lose the kilo I'd gain. Now I can eat 1,000 every day and maintain my weight. I don't want to get caught in this cycle and end up in hospital again, because I'm doing damn well to avoid it as is. Eating is just getting harder - food is so unappealing.

I think I'm gonna try to eat 1,000 calories tomorrow. I need to at least try. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Darling, please don't give up.
    You've made so much progress so far, don't let your efforts go to waste !
    Keep doing great, I'm so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take care of yourself Bella, you have been doing so well. Good luck <3
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella dear,

    Did you email or comment somewhere on my blog,
    I deleted the notification in my emails my accident,
    Let me know and I'll reply,

    Hope you're ok x

    ReplyDelete