Friday 15 June 2012

47.2

A little bummed out. I was 47.0 on Wednesday morning. I guess 0.2 isn't much to gain from a 1,500 day, but I had a fucking 150 day yesterday. AND ran for two damn hours. Ugh. I hate the fact that my body doesn't seem to understand exercise >.<

I'm just scared I won't be able to get the weight off. This is why I stopped weighing myself. My body feels like its given up on losing weight. I just feel exhausted all the time. I want to lose weight slowly, but my mind goes into overdrive, and I'm failing if I'm not dropping a kilo a day, which I know is ridiculous.

I was 48.0kg on Sunday 10th. I want to be at least 46.5 this Sunday. Well, I want to be 46.0, but that's just me being hopeful :(

I just get horribly depressed when I don't see the number tumbling down every day.

Bright side is... If I gained a kilo during my high-cal day (I normally gain at least a kilo), I lost 0.8kg today... I wish that I lost all the weight from the high-cal day, but oh well. Next weigh in Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment