Monday 4 June 2012

Measurements :)

Going away to restrict really doesn't work. I plan all these distractions to take with me, and things to do, but after half an hour of sitting I just want to get to work in the kitchen. It's happened every time I've gone away. I thought without J it might be different, but I was wrong :-/

So I did my measurements early.

In 13 days, I've lost 1.75" (between 12 measurements)! :D 0.5" from both my waist and my ankle, and 0.25" each from my upper arm (top), upper arm (bottom) and wrist (now 5" flat!!) I lost the same as I did in the previous fortnight, giving a 3.5" total loss in 27 days. So happy, I could cry :') So did not expect such a big loss this fortnight.

My total measurements are now only 0.5" bigger than at my lowest measurements. Bring on the next fortnight!

So I may use my nights away to have a sordid affair with food, or I might not. I'm just gonna roll with the punches :)

Happy Monday everyone!

xxBella

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw congrats !! Your progress is really impressive, you've got so much strenght.
    I must say you're really my role model !

    ReplyDelete