Sunday 3 June 2012

Having a really hard couple of days. Ended up eating about 800 cal yesterday, which isn't too bad I guess. Shouldn't have gained. Though today is gonna be my first day over 1,000 in 3 months, but I'm not beating myself up too badly. Tomorrow or Tuesday I'm going away for 3 nights for a break.
I'm taking:
  • 4-6 apples

  • a wedge of watermelon

  • a punnet of strawberries

  • a box of frozen strawberries
  • 2 cups of soup

  • two single-serve tubs of non-fat yoghurt

  • two cups of skim milk (for smoothies)

  • 3 SF jellies

  • and tea/coffee

So I'll have 800-900 cal with me total. I doubt I'll eat it all - it's mostly to ensure both variety or singularity if what I eat. But if I do, I'll still lose weight while I'm away. Won't have Internet except on my phone, so I may be lazy with blogging due to the cost of that.

Lose weight, gain happiness, all that.

Measurements when I come home from my little break on Thursday or Friday morning.

Hope you're all feeling brighter than I am.

xxBella

1 comment:

  1. Hey, don't go too hard on yourself, you really deserve this break !
    Wherever you go, be sure that my love and support will follow you ! :)

    ReplyDelete