- 4.0 - 8.0 is normal, and where it should be at any point during the day (fasting glucose or straight after a meal included), though ideally below 6.5
- When I was told I should've been unconscious (when I found I had issues with BSL), my sugars were between 2.2 & 2.5
- Everyone is different. My sugars are optimal at 5.5 - 6.5. Anything below 5.0 and I start feeling it.
- Anything below 4.0 and I have trouble walking without losing vision, getting very dizzy and feeling fairly ill.
- Anything below 3.5, and I start to faint and fall over, become confused and disoriented, I start shaking/convulsive when I walk, and I have trouble walking for more than 30 seconds. I sleep most of the time. Technically, this is when an ambulance should be called/my mother should take me to hospital - no exceptions (unless I eat enough to raise them soon).
My sugar levels are 3.6 this morning. I'm having trouble convincing myself to put something in my mouth. Gonna wait it out another hour or so, and carpe appetit (my own saying - 'cease the appetite ;)') at the slightest feeling of hunger, and chow down some apple.