Thursday 7 June 2012

Thin day/Intake June 7th

Pre-workout: apple, oolong tea (24)
Breakfast: apple, oolong tea (24)
Lunch: none
Dinner: chicken noodle soup, whipped jelly with whipped cream (35)
Snacks: black coffee x2 (8), hot chocolate (25)

Total intake: 116 calories
Burnt running: 1,296
Burnt doing housework: 175
Total burn: 1,471

I got up early this morning, and had an early breakfast. Then I pumped it on the elliptical for half an hour! :) Coffee, more running, more running... 90 minutes! I'd burnt 1,300 cal by 8am, then went out and did some clothes shopping.

Today has been amazing. Low intake, high burn, amazing confidence. My arms are tiny, my legs are tiny, my stomach is tiny, I finally fit my damn hips into a tiny size six. I feel thin today, and I did yesterday too. If I can keep my intake at a good level for the next week, weigh in will be amazing next Thursday.

Made some noodle soup - the recipe I've posted up here before :) So that's my dinners sorted for the next week. I also balled up some watermelon so its good to go in the fridge! I feel prepared for low intakes in the next week, save one or two 500 days.

I just want to push harder.

Spare no means of torture.

xxBella

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of frozen balled up watermelon! I found this recipe once for a watermelon slushie and all it was was frozen watermelon blended. Hmmm...I will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete