Tuesday 5 June 2012

I can do it!

Plan for today is 200. Gonna go for a short run this morning to get my burn up, but I really need to rest today. I'm so exhausted all the time, I want to catch up on sleep this week and take it easy. My plans for today are:
  • Re-read Wasted

  • Do some puzzle books

  • Make some meal plans

  • Plan my intake to measure on the 13th

  • Paint my nails


I really have trouble sitting on my butt, is my problem. And what I love to do is cook for others, so I need to pull the reins in these next couple of days.

Woke up in the middle of the night, ran to the toilet, and puked my guts out before I could blink. My body is just rebelling against bad foods, whether they make me insanely bloated or sick. We thought it was a gluten intolerance, but it's usually pasta/noodles/pizza/dense foods that bloats me (instantly) as far as wheat goes, not cakes or breads or 'airy things'. Then random things started making me sick. The most I can eat without feeling ill is my fruit, soups, and 'clean' foods. It's a blessing, but even the smallest amount of 'bad' food to treat myself is just painful and horrible.

Stay strong

xxBella

No comments:

Post a Comment