Monday 11 June 2012

It's Monday, bitches.

Time to get real.

I ate about 1,200 cal yesterday. Yelch. I ended up taking some senna in the morning, and another lot at night. So that'll kill some water weight & bloating. Today, my goal is the magical number - 200. I want to get a few short runs done later this morning, too.

Mum's going to weigh me next Sunday and tell me if I've gained or lost this week. I frikkin' need to know what my intake does. So from now 'till then, I'm going full-steam ahead. I need to get my shit together.
If I can do well with intake (and know I'm losing weight), I'll be more comfortable to weigh soon. I really don't think I've gained, but I can't risk seeing it. I'm so tempted to ask mum, but the answer won't help me.

Smoothie for breakfast? I think so.

Monday love to you all <3

xxBella

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. I don't know how you can manage so long without weighing. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was less stressful to start with, but before too long I got scared of having gained more, and now it's just torture :( Only a few more weeks and I've got to be close to where I want to be. I'm kinda scared I'm gonna weigh myself, be at my UGW, and have a heart attack when I weigh if I leave it too much longer, lol (I wish)

      xxBella

      Delete