Saturday 30 June 2012

Monotony (& intake June 30)

Today's been okay. Burnt more than I ate again, which is always great. I've been having fairly quiet days lately, usually consisting of coffee, exercising, cooking, eating, grocery shopping, cleaning, and playing Brain Training in my (surprisingly little) spare time. What an exciting life I lead. Yes, I get dressed up to go to the supermarket some days, simply because its the only place I go, and I wanna feel pretty.

Ended up craving ice cream late last night, so I ate it. Ugh. I was out of sugar-free, so I settled for just low-fat :( Gross! Anyway, my average for the last five days (since I saw the dietician) is at a little under 800 now. I'm aiming for 900 average (same as last week), so woo! Sugars are holding up fine, too, even though I've only had one day at or above 800. So that's that theory busted :)

Sorry every post is much of a muchness... I'll do something exciting one of these days, I swear! Picture is of some new notebooks :) I use little ones for intake (as well as a million other places) and day-to-day notes, but I've never seen one with a patterned cover. So numbers it is! :D No idea what I'll use the big one for, but I'll figure it out!

xxBella

Snack: Coffee (4)
Breakfast: Oats with stevia & cinnamon, Vegemite 4 Seed toast, Coffee (156)
Snack: Strawberries with sugar-free chocolate sauce, Coffee (14)
Lunch: Homemade soup, Yoghurt, Coffee (132)
Snack: Coke Zero (1)
Snack: Sweet chilli rice cakes, Coffee (50)
Dinner: Baked potato with mild salsa & FF cheese, Side salad (iceberg & medium salsa), Coke Zero, SF ice cream with animal cookie and caramel topping, Coffee (200)
Snack: SF ice cream with caramel topping & an animal cookie (65)
Snack: Hot chocolate (34)

Total intake: 660 calories
Burnt running: 426 calories
Burnt doing housework: 328 calories
Total burn: 754 calories
Good Day!..

3 comments:

  1. Your intake was still good :) well done - lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate my world is getting smaller and smaller,
    I don't meet friends anymore, I don't go out and have fun,
    I'm consumed with my eating disorder but hopefully it won't be that way forever.

    Love to you x

    ReplyDelete