Sunday 24 June 2012

Lowest day in over a week (& intake June 24)

Today could nearly be called a restriction day. Nearly. 499 calories today. I really wanted to run for a full hour this morning, but I started to get symptoms of glycogen depletion at 20 minutes in, and it was pretty unbearable by the time I hit 45 minutes, so I stopped. It's an achievement though, I guess.

When I went to start dinner, my last fucking potato had a split in it. So the only thing I had as an option for dinner was soup or salad. Soup it was, because I was just feeling to shitty and tired and depressed to bother doing much. Ate early, alone. Had a bath while the family were eating Chicken Kiev Fried Rice. My recipe, not that I can eat it. I'm about to have my hot chocolate and call it a night. I'm so over today.

Shitty, shitty day. But at least I had an okay intake.

Snack: Coffee (4)
Breakfast: WW oats with stevia & cinnamon, Burgen toast with WW canola spread & Vegemite, Coffee (161)
Snack: Coffee (4)
Lunch: Homemade soup, Burgen toast with WW canola spread & Vegemite, FF yoghurt, Peppermint tea (157)
Snack: Frozen strawberry yoghurt, Coffee (30)
Dinner: Homemade soup, Frozen Strawberry Yoghurt, Coke Zero (110)
Snack: Hot chocolate (34)

Total intake: 499 calories
Burnt running: 639 calories
Burnt doing housework: 172 calories
Total burn: 811 calories

1 comment:

  1. I'm really curious about a couple of things, though I don't know if you mention them later in your blog. I was just wondering how your family sees your ED and what they think of it. Because, I mean, they seem much more supportive of your eating decisions than most of the other families I read about, including mine. You don't seem to have to hide your weight loss, your mom weighs you, you eat what you want....
    Also, you've mentioned an ex-bf a few times. I was wondering what the story was there and whether he lived with you.
    Obviously, you don't owe me any answers at all and you might even talk about these things later on, but I was just curious :)
    Take care! xx

    ReplyDelete